Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will be your professional social media manager

I will be your professional social media manager












About:

Hello there,

Welcome to my small store. I know promoting and managing a social media is really difficult and time consuming, there are many business owners who do not have time to manage their media.

I will manage and promote your business across major social media and im prove your online presence

Why not hire?

I will fully manage your media and engage with your audience for 30 days. Increase your ranking in social media search result. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin)


  • Custom content to acquire likes and increase your content share. 
  • Images used will be blog and  friendly also safe for Pinterest audience. 
  • Includes sharing of the post from other media channels to your page.

What I need from the buyer:

1. Social media link. 
2. Choose the one that you feel safe with
  • Give me login id of your page.
  • Make me editor of your page to post.
  • Setup HootSuite, Buffer or any other and link your pages.

 It's time for you to reach your target audience and acquire new customers! Contact me if you have questions and before ordering please! :)

Best services on Fiverr.com!

Reviews


elle8812:She did an amazing job with my social media. Her captions were great. I will continue services with her

fissy_media:Great buyer, I'll love to work for her again.

harry2424:Outstanding work, very knowlegable, definately an expert in social media marketing.

fissy_media:One of the best buyers to work for. Thank you

glasco_dash8:This was absolutely awesome you were a big help!


No comments:

Post a Comment