Thursday, March 15, 2018

I will include your product. You may use my web site to direct and sell your product(s).

I will include your product. You may use my web site to direct and sell your product(s).












About:

Hi,   I am Raquel. 

What I do is use Facebook Audience Insights Traffic Advertising Management tools designed to attract and deliver very specific visitors to your web site.  I can target Worldwide or narrow to
Regions, Countries, States, Cities, Radius from Local Business, Income Level, Age, Gender, Shopping Behavior etc.

I will promote your ads across all 8 social media networks and platforms from desktop to mobile devices.

I work with Organic live traffic so I  will need to verify the contents  of your site or product is appropriate for social media viewing for  FB and  IG prior to ordering this gig.

I use a call to action button on each ad that will navigate your target audience to your web

Site or Landing Page.

Sample Available upon request

Thank you so much for your time.

roster900, Raquel




Reviews


keithness:Quick turnaround, and a job well done!

roster900:Awesome! very humble type of customer. He really went out of his way to make sure he provide me what we needed to get the job done.

crcpan:Excellent communication and explanations

rogerguedj07:I found out by reading that was an exceptional knowledge by the seller so I accepted.

roster900:WOW! what a great customer to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment