Monday, March 12, 2018

I will tweet from popular page telling twitter to verify you

I will tweet from popular page telling twitter to verify you












About:

What is a verified account and why do you need one?

Twitter will seek out accounts owned by high profile people in their industry and mark them as “verified” giving them a lot of street cred and helping them gain followers.

Reviews


drob_1998:Thanks for the service.

youngdread1:A+++ buyer. Had a lot of questions that I am sure they could have figured out if they read my post a few times. Its all good. Easy to work with and a talented individual. 5 out of 5 stars. Fun working with because they did not request services not offered in gig or additional upgrades for free...lol

magapodcast:Awesome service.

youngdread1:Thanks for the 5 out of 5 stars with the review. Its refreshing having over 1000+ 5 star reviews yet getting additional ones on a regular bases. Customer service is my number one goal. Keep up the good work! A+++

urban_style:Top seller! 5 star service, delivered much more than expected. You will not be disappointed! Thanks youngdread1


No comments:

Post a Comment