Friday, January 31, 2020

Be Your Complete Blog Manager











About:

Got too much on your plate and not enough time to handle your blog?

Time to get you sorted bloggers!



From getting your existing content SEO-ready to scheduling it to go out at the right times on your blog, I'm here to do it all- leaving you to sit back and relax! Plus, it's all super affordable too! 



Here's what my blog management package includes!



  • Content creation
  • Blog post ideas
  • SEOized content
  • Featured image creation
  • Blog post scheduling
  • Pinterest image creation
  • Social media scheduling


Reach out to me here with the link to your blog and everything that you need me to work on, and I'll get back to you with a custom quote as soon as I can! 



Reviews


:

Great job!!!

:

Excellent work, as always. I am a happy repeat cusomer and I will definately be back! Very proffessional hardworking seller, easy to work with and always delivers on time.

:

Well done!!👏👏

:

Very wonderful seller, kept me up to date as she worked on articles. Happy with her work. Will definitely be buying again!

:

Very satisfied with my experience working with Enozia. Will definitely be working with her on an ongoing basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment