Friday, January 31, 2020

Drive Backers To Your Kickstarter Campaign











About:

Kickstarter only. Please check my other gigs for Indiegogo.

-> Please contact me 
before placing an order so that I can review your campaign.



I'm US-based. I've been working with startups, established brands, and many crowdfunding campaigns in the last years. Currently working with one of the top 5 crowdfunding agencies in the US & Europe (BoostYourCampaign). This gig is a hobby, outside my day-to-day work. 



In this gig, I will:



Step 1. I will search for relevant influencers in my database.



Step 2. I will reach out to influencers, over e-mail, with a post request. Influencers will, once accepted, post your campaign on their social media account.



What do I need to get started? 

a) a Kickstarter referral tag so that you can follow up on the pledges I bring in and

b) images.


Why should you order this gig? 
I'm using social media influencers, the most successful approach for crowdfunding, and make sure to get you an excellent ROI. Oh, and I love to work hard :). This gig will have an impact on your campaign.


Indiegogo campaign? Please contact me first.

-> Before placing an order, please reach out so I can review your campaign.

Reviews


:

5 star experience! absolutely amazing! with the seller's help! we garnered over 9x the ROI it's amazing! would highly recommend!

:

Awesome experience! Results were great for my campaign.

:

Great results!!

:

Wow this was an amazing experience!!! Thank you so much!

:

good to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment