Sunday, January 19, 2020

Create And Optimize Highly Targeted Linkedin Ad Campaigns











About:

If you sell something that benefits your target audience and captures their attention in a sentence, then you should consider advertising on LinkedIn ads.



I'll help you drive targeted traffic to your website, event pages, posts, profile, or company page via LinkedIn ads.



*** LinkedIn has recently upgraded their ad program to include:



  • Lead Generation Ads
  • Account Targeting
  • Email Account Targeting
  • Website Retargeting


Which may be a good fit for you to take advantage of. I'll also provide detailed reporting with analytics on click-though and conversions.



LinkedIn ads are not a good fit for every type of business, so if you if you have a question, just ask.



It works best if you can be specific about your target audience, I recommend that you have ad spend budget of $15 to $30 per day.



**Contact me for a custom proposal if needed.



*See my other gig for LinkedIn profile optimization and additional lead generation services.



Reviews


:

listened very well and did exactly what talked about

:

Todd was great. Very easy to work with and communicated with me to make sure that he understood my business and who I wanted to target. He knows his stuff. Looking forward to working with him again in the near future.

:

Todd was really quick with the delivery of this gig. Very impressive and highly recommend him to any business looking to grow and generate leads on LinkedIn.

:

He did a great job!

:

nice work




No comments:

Post a Comment