Friday, January 31, 2020

Manage Your Social Media For A Week











About:

Hey, thanks for checking me out!



Are you struggling to grow your business online? When you post about events/products/services do you want more of a reaction?



Being successful with your social media campaign is about more than just numbers; its about engaging the audience you do have, and interacting with them. Most businesses forget about the "Social" part of social media - and that is what I am here to help you with! 


What's included in the Basic Gig:


- I will create and schedule 1 post a day, for 1 week, on 1 social media platform. These posts will be created specifically to encourage interaction between your brand and your audience. 



- To add news, articles or other resources to your basic gig: purchase extra gig at $5.


What's included in Monthly SM Management:



- Manage 1 SM account: creating and scheduling 1- 3 posts per day (depending on platform). Articles/Resources included. 



For tailored packages, feel free to message me!


***I'm an entrepreneur myself. Over the last year I have watched my results skyrocket. My audience interaction stats on Facebook are competitive with businesses that have double the following of my own.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I always love working with Michaela and her business La Mia Cara!

Seller's Response:

Good communication. As described. Honest seller

Seller's Response:

This was a really fun gig to do! Thank you for your business :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment