Thursday, January 23, 2020

Provide Your Competitors Complete Analysis Report











About:

                                                 ★ ★Competitor Analysis Services★★



I will analyze your website top Competitors or you can give me your website competitors URLs. I'll analyze them in depth and after that, I'll provide you my detail Competitor Analysis Report.



In Basic($5) Package I will provide:


  • 5 competitors Keywords & Top pages report
  • A detailed excel sheet 




In Standard ($50) Package I will provide 5 competitors complete Analysis Report:


  • Backlinks
  • Anchors
  • Top referring content
  • Organic keywords
  • Top pages 
  • Competing domains
  • Competing pages
  • Content gap 
  • Best by links
  • Best by links' growth
  • Top content
  • Outgoing links 
  • Linked domains
  • Anchors
  • Broken links
  • Paid search 
  • PPC keywords
  • Ads
  • Top landing pages




In Premium ($75) Package I will provide:



  • same as Standard package service including 10 competitors






If you require any other service which isn't listed then please contact me



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well worth the money! Our company received an incredible amount of information on our competitors. We ordered a report on over 10 of our competitors and we received enough information to have us busy for the rest of the year! Incredible depth and information. Did not know paid advertising data was being included! Saved us even more time. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the Kind words & Generous Tip & purchasing my PREMIUM package with gig EXTRAS. It was my pleasure working with you. I look forward to hearing about your success.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Service

Seller's Response:

Thanks, my friend! It was wonderful working with you. Look forward to collaborating again soon

Seller's Response:

You are amazing! Thank you so much. I will use you again definitely!!




No comments:

Post a Comment