Thursday, January 23, 2020

Set Up And Optimize Facebook Ads With Targeted Audience











About:

Are you Ready?! Dominate 2020 with Our Social Media Marketing on Facebook.😎



Hi, I'm Rahul And I Have A Master’s Degree in Business Management & Marketing and Over 5 Years of Experience in PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising & Social Media Management. I Specialize in Facebook & Google Marketing. If You Are New in The Digital Space or Want to Get Professional Help in Optimizing Your Current Ads Then I Am at Your Service. So, Feel Free to Contact Me Or Order Now! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



My Expertise Are in:

✔️ Create/setup New ad campaign (Facebook + Instagram)

✔️ 2020 Facebook CBO Strategies & More

✔️ Optimize Old Campaign

✔️ Installation of Facebook Pixel

✔️ Precise Re-Targeting & Lookalike Audience



Campaigns Which I Can Setup & Run:

✔️ Conversion Ads

✔️ Lead Generation

✔️ Location-Based

✔️ Brand Awareness & Engagement

✔️ App Installation & More



Note: I Will Need The Access Your Business Account As Advertiser But That All Sensitive/Personal Information (That Is Necessary) For The Service Will Be Discussed In Order Page Messages.

Note: Management Is Included at Additional Cost. Please Message Me for More Info.

Reviews


:

Awesome! Was very patient with me being new to all this, and took the time to kindly explain the steps.. final ad looks great! <3 Will use again!

:

This guy is a legend. He drove crazy amount of traffic to my site. Will definitely be using him again!!

:

I needed help with Facebook ads. The seller was very responsive and willing to be flexible to achieve my goals. Job well done!

:

He was great to work with and delivered exactly what I wanted. I look for to working with him more in the future. Thank you

:

The best!!




1 comment: