Friday, January 31, 2020

Promote Your Kickstarter Or Indiegogo Campaign











About:

Hi! I will promote your crowd-funding campaign on my FB wall, Twitter page & Pinterest page. I have over 2700 friends on FB that are very supportive of cool innovative ideas and lots of them share the info on campaigns they like. I have successfully raised funds for three campaigns of my own. Ordering one gig provides one promo post (on 3 social media platforms), two gigs - two posts, three gigs - three posts etc. 



DISCLOSURE: I don`t guarantee tremendous INCREASE in TRAFFIC to your site, I just offer EXPOSURE to my network of friends who are highly supportive of unique creative concepts. Hence, I don`t send any proofs of increased traffic, just proofs of the promotional ads being posted.

FYI: I DON`T offer any REFUNDS. 



Reviews


:

Fast and responsive! really good!

:

very nice but dont think it did much at all

:

All went well, thank you!

:

good communication, service as described

:

Wonderful pleasure to work with and very prompt. Will be purchasing again! Time to sit back with fingers crossed. Amazing human altogether very understanding and empathetic




No comments:

Post a Comment