Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will manage your youtube channel for "1 MONTH". See description for more details

I will manage your youtube channel for "1 MONTH". See description for more details












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am available for part-time, short time work and permanent work.

Thank you for checking me out! I will manage your YouTube Account fully. This includes redesigning your page with a new premium custom banner, profile picture, adding playlists, responding to comments, creating interactive posts where people will want to comment, growing your subscription base, thinking of video ideas, posting your videos, branding your videos so no one can steal them, verifying your channel and help with setting up Monetization "needs 10K views"


My overall goal is to get your account the most monetization and subscriber base, plus providing your channel with new tasteful graphics ( youtube banner, profile picture ) and getting you more likes and getting more response on your videos. Let me get to work creating and maintaining your dream channel!

*100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
With a guarantee its hard to beat my prices! 

All five-star reviewers will be given a free document on how to get more subscribers and tips for your channel upon request as a thank you from us! 

Reviews


journeyingwtab:Phenomenal! Fantastic communicator, in it to do good work and build relationships. Flexible and very understanding. Would recommend for sure!

danielt95:I was new to YouTube and didn't know a lot about promotion and SEO. After working with Stan my videos are optimized and soaring with views as promised. He was also very speedy with his delivery. All my videos were optimized within a day. This service is greatly appreciated and I will definitely be using it again in the future!

telissa:I requested my money back because the seller could not access my YouTube. I am putting in a dispute and want my money refunded asap

stanhustad:Thanks for ur one star rating your rating does not make any sense as none of our customers rated 1 Star without using our service, How can we (Seller) Manage YoutubeAccount without Accessing as youtube manager even once, we requested many times,no response seem the account does not belong to buyer.

hozuhni:Fantastic work! I’m very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment