Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do custom marketing strategy and business plan

I will do custom marketing strategy and business plan












About:

Are you a start-up or an existing business? Do you desire an increase in sale, boost your customer base and ultimately increase your bottom line? Then I bet you are on the right page. 


EDUCATION


I possess a Masters degree in Integrated Marketing communication combined with a background in IT business. Professional marketing consultant since 2009


EXPERIENCE


I've more than 8 years experience and I've developed more than 1000 approved plan.


I've also worked with small business and startups from different industries around the globe: e-commerce, Music, IT, Real estates, ERP, Food, Medical and others


Some of our contents include:


Website promotion methods


Internet traffic generation methods


Social Media strategy


Local marketing methods


Product pricing strategy


Market segmentation


Target market penetration strategy


Marketing mix strategy


Positioning Strategy


Differentiation strategies


And many more


My professional plan guarantees sales if strictly followed.The plan will be tailored to your business.


N.B-Message before placing order


Click on the favorite (Love symbol) at the top of my gig to be able to access my gig easily the next time you log into Fiverr

Reviews


francisallen:Best experience so far on fiverr. Can you imagine this seller deliver beyond my expectations. Please use Cathy for your business plan and marketing strategy

georgelawler00:Great Experience! Awesome seller!Good communication skill and on time with delivery. Will love to work with you again. You have my utmost recommendation.

cathywrite:Thank you for the feedback. It was a great experience working with this awesome buyer.

louisvance:I'm highly impressed with the quality of delivery. I'll definitely order again. Thank you Cathy.

cathywrite:I'm happy you're satisfied. Awesome buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment