Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create and design facebook business page

I will create and design facebook business page












About:

Hi there,

Facebook business page is very important for business or website or product promotion Brand yourself. I am Social Media and SEO expert. I will create a professional Facebook business page for business and personal use.  

My service:

  • Setup profile and Facebook business Page
  • Design Eye-Catching Cover Photo
  • Add Logo ( If you have no logo, I just create a simple logo)
  • E-commerce setup, online store, product shop
  • Input all product and add purchase/buy button
  • All customs tabs and apps install and setting 
  • Add full detail of your business 
  • Add all social media profile and website link
  • Create fan page and group 
  • Unique like, share for FB business page


Why me:

  • 1-month support and service for Facebook business Page
  • Promote Facebook business page 
  • Provide report and screenshot 
  • 5-year experience about FB business page 

If you have any question please contact me. 

Thank you :)

Reviews


odin925:Good response - good job.

aurora_lin:Good buyer! Thank you :)

mbchome:There was miscommunication towards the end of project delivery but the seller came back to fix the issue to satisfy the buyer

aurora_lin:Indeed a great Buyer!! It's nice to work with you. Now I'm very happy..Thank you :)

mbchome:A set of questions to guide the buyer what are they trying to achieve on the gig being bought?, Some buyers may not know exactly how to go about the gigs at fiverr and online. The internet is a jungle and some people who are not that tech savvy will get lost in this whole thing? She was fast but not acurrate. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment