Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do competitor analysis and provide detail reports

I will do competitor analysis and provide detail reports












About:

What will you get from this GIG? ( Website Competitor Analysis )

I will analyze your website top Competitors or you can give me your website competitors URLs. I'll analyze them in depth and after that, I'll provide you my detail Competitor Analysis Report.

You will get:

  • List of Organic Keywords which your site / Competitors Website Ranked On Google
  • List of Competitor's Paid keywords ( Google Adwords ) [ if applicable ]
  • Organic and Paid traffic details
  • List Of Backlink Sources.
  • And more

In my Detail Report, Everything will be mention in Clearly. [ Like KW details, SERP Position, Previous SERP Positions, CPC value, Monthly Search Volume, KW Difficulty, Traffic Percentage Received for that KW, etc. ]

You will get the full report in PDF and CSV Format or Microsoft Excel sheet.

Check below FAQ question answers for more Information. If you have any question regarding this GIG, then feel free to let me know. I will be happy to answer you.

Reviews


galalieb:Clear n simple

chiranjitbera8:Thanks for your feedback!

moritz_janker:Thank you, Great Job,

chiranjitbera8:Thanks again for choosing my service:)

searchmktgpro:valuable information and clear in communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment