Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write a catchy script for your explainer video

I will write a catchy script for your explainer video












About:

I GET IT! 

You want to promote your product and tell the world how amazing it is. And what better way to do that than making an engaging and informational explainer video. 

I will help you write a super-interesting script for your video. I will take your information and write a script that you can use for anything, from making presentations to other companies for B2B sales to promoting your product on social media to drive B2C interactions or to make a lasting first impression on whoever visits your website. 

Wondering why me?

Well, I know what customers want and what they will be attracted to because of my experience in the production industry and I have written scripts for various companies before, so you can be sure that you will get what you want. 

Plus, I am super friendly and easy to work with :)

Reviews


kenbrecht:Excellent Job.\nWill be back\nThanks

tanyagupta1218:Great buyer!

sumitbiswas1:Awesome !!

tanyagupta1218:Outstanding Experience!

adamsongnb:Working with Tanya was an awesome and outstanding experience, she is a true creative person indeed and I will not hesitate to comeback, Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment