Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will dramatically improve your website conversion rates

I will dramatically improve your website conversion rates












About:

Are you leaving money on the table every time a visitor comes to your website?


If you are experiencing high bounce rates or traffic that does not convert, and you wonder what you can do right now to improve your sales or signups... then this gig is for you.


For $10, I will review a page of your website, give you an overall analysis and uncover your main conversion bottleneck. The report is detailed - I include several tips to address this conversion bottleneck.


For $45 (best value for money), I will perform a thorough and detailed analysis of your website (with a detailed action plan) and give you many more recommendations to improve your results. I will also include the "Conversion Tracking Kit" which tells you the 5 free tools that most Conversion Experts use (including me).


For $165 (total package and peace of mind), I will also give you the Competitive Conversion report, and Advanced Competition Data analysis. You'll know EVERYTHING about your competition (eg: PPC, SEO, conversion strategy).



My goal is to provide results, not just to fill a report with X number of recommendations.


All the reports are completely CUSTOM


Please contact me if you have any questions!


Reviews


eliapingvin:Haven't had time to review it yet. But probably great :)

advolvemg:Just briefly look over the report and, wow, I can already tell how insightful this is! Cant wait to dive into the rest and start implementing these changes ASAP. Thank you!

karren15:Thank you Vinhy1, the results were more thorough than I imagined it would be. Very detailed \u0026 easy to understand. Great job \u0026 would certainly recommend!

jennifertans7:thanks Vin for the report. the details resonates with my thoughts. hope to work with you to resolve the issues i have

mehdiabedin:Very Thorough, and detailed report. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment