Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will promote your ebook to 65,000 kindle readers, authors and bloggers

I will promote your ebook to 65,000 kindle readers, authors and bloggers












About:

For last few years, I have done thousands of ebook review swaps through different social media groups, forums, and community. Initially, I was trying to create a review swaps gig but it's not allowed on Fiverr since it violates Amazon TOS. So, I don't offer book review services anymore!



However, I still have access to these groups, forums & community where kindle readers, bloggers, and book authors hang-out on social media. And, I know how to promote your book in front of the right people at the right time, which will give you large exposures within the ebook communities! The people who will see your book is 100% real and active members mostly from USA, Canada, and the UK.



BONUS OF THE DAY: 

I will promote your eBook to my 4000 Facebook connections for absolutely free. This is a great opportunity for first few customers. My buyers amazed with the bonuses, I deliver with each order. 


Don't waste time looking at other places! Just place your order today.



GIG RULES:

  • This is a pure social media promotion or marketing gig, I don’t guarantee any traffic, sales, download or reviews.
  • I will send you the screenshots as a proof of my work once completed an order.

Reviews


toykult:Thank you topinfluencer

usaswe00:Great work; as described. Thanks!

topinfluencer:Thanks, I'm glad you got what you wanted. I would love to work with you again.

cosmos11:Great work!

topinfluencer:Good Experience! Great Understanding with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment