Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will run a LIKE Campaign to a GLOBAL AUDIENCE inside my Ad account.

I will run a LIKE Campaign to a GLOBAL AUDIENCE inside my Ad account.












About:

Want Facebook Page Growth with a Real Audience from Facebook Ads?

Watch Video Above

Don’t be tempted online to order Fake Likes.

  1. Fake Lik.es are against Facebook ToS
  2. It damages engagement as none of the Fake Accounts will ever see your posts and engage in your content.
  3. They will start dropping off within a few days as Fa.cebook identifies and deletes the profiles so are a total waste of $

I will Run a PAID Facebook Ad Campaign to Grow your Facebook page.

With More Page Fans...

  • Your page will be found higher in Fa.cebook search
  • People will view your page brand as an authority and take you seriously.
  • Your conversion rates will be much higher than if your page has only a few thousands likes.
  • Your page will start to grow naturally because of people’s “Herd Mentality”

The Strategy is…
I help you grow your page in the most efficient way possible to a GLOBAL AUDIENCE. Then when you run your ads you can get higher conversion rates as your page is more established.

Targeting...
If you want targeting I can run a small $50 Test Campaign to work out the rate I can charge for your main ad campaign. More targeted = Higher cost per like.

Feel Free to Message me to Clarify things


Please Read FAQ's

Reviews


wholesalere:Did exactly as described. Murray was great!

creativeman:Thank you for your order, have an awesome day =)

analystdoc:Great job!

creativeman:Thank you for your order, have an awesome day =)

seoneedednow:outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment