Friday, February 23, 2018

I will convince them to check on you, 3 tweets in 5 days!

I will convince them to check on you, 3 tweets in 5 days!












About:

I am a Singer and have a well recognized account, because I know how hard is to get noticed, I can offer your content to my 83k fans, please just posts related to music or arts! Other contents won't be accepted because It would damage my music profile there.

All the people I promote get Likes and RT and I deeply check what you send me to post it in the best way possible, so make sure is High Quality or they won't like it!

Reviews


jadensinging:was amazing working with this dude thanks so so much

thefive:Thanks to you!!! Awesome buyer!

vsuhendra:Thank you for the shout out. Please help to increase engagement related to the tweet

vsuhendra:Thank you for the shout out\n

alexacaro:Great! He helped me recieve around 30 followers or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment