Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will promote your book with my book marketing service

I will promote your book with my book marketing service












About:

I really do enjoy helping authors succeed. With this gig I will promote your book on my growing Kindle book club blog. I will post description of your book and purchase link. I will also tweet your book to about 20,000 followers. I do not accept custom links or redirects. I accept most general fiction and non-fiction titles. It doesn't have to be free or discounted. I reserve the right to refuse any title. I do not guarantee sales but do provide exposure.

Note: If you want this gig for your KDP free promotion please order at least five days before it starts. Thank You!

Reviews


missblompie:Good experience.

rforet:Easy process. Great!

freedrama:Thank you!

dswilson360:Well Worth It

jenjocheerio:I bought the gig to promote my ebook. So far so good. Not sure if I'll get the traffic I'm hoping for...time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment