Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will handle each task with professionalism being aware that trust is an honor.

I will handle each task with professionalism being aware that trust is an honor.












About:

Why Instagram?
Instagram 
is the second fastest growing and power full Social Media network so it is the best way to promote your business and connect to your customers.

Why ordering Instagram promotion?

- If you are selling locally or to a specific country, you need targeted customers. You don`t need worldwide promotion. That`s why I will target people from specific city or country
OR
- If you want to get in touch with people who has same interest as you do, this gig will help you because I will target people who has same interest as you 

What I will do in my packages?
-
I will like photos by location, hashtags, interests
- I will follow users by location or hashtags
- I will unfollow all who didn`t follow back at the end

What are the requirement?
PERSONAL CONTACT INFO WILL HAVE TO BE SHARED. Since I will target people from specific area or interest, I will need your username and password.
Make sure you have the right phone number and email attached to your profile
- You should have at least 10 posts. 
- Your account must be at least 7 days old

Don`t forget to bookmark this AWESOME GIG which is available exclusively on FIVERR!



Reviews


jonathanpaz04:Great to work with, will be back!

sagetech_mach:Excellent gig really pleased with results

borna1911:Best seller I've had a chance to work with!

marinkovickg:Thanks for ordering again :-)

jana0811:So happy with the results! Likes were just flying in!


No comments:

Post a Comment