Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will setup facebook ad campaign

I will setup facebook ad campaign












About:

Do you need someone to create and set up nice Facebook ads for your business?
No problem, i’m here for you!

For $25 I will Setup your New Facebook Ad Campaign with demographic research and target the Audience You Want to Reach on you FaceBook page account.

I also optimize and Analyze your ADs Campaign.

What can i offer :

  • Setup and optimize your Ad Campaign
  • Research some text and description related to your Ads
  • Setting up your Ads With Target Audience/Target Market /Target Area.
  • Give you technical Support And Solution after deliver the order for 1 Week.

 Campaign types

  • Local Awareness for your Brand
  • Promote your FB page for Like.
  • Post engagement.
  • Promote Product,Blog or Services.
  • Sign up on your website.
  • Adjust Daily or weekly or  monthly budget as per your requirement.

Requirement:

1. You can give me access to your FB Account (and change the password later on) - I will setup your campaign for you there. 

2. Convert your FB Page to Business Page and invite me to that Ads Account(My Business Manager ID is: 1838053426518480 ) and I will setup the campaign for you there.

Budget of FaceBook Ads paid by you.

Before you order please PM Me.

Reviews


naveengot:I am very happy with ej_digital's work. I am looking at the results of my CPC ad, it is performing well as of now. In future i am expecting more better results. I am going to re-hire ej_digital again. I recommend this to other people as well.

ej_digital:Great Client, Very cooperative! Looking forward Work with you again.

claudia888:Candid advice, quick response and professional works.

ej_digital:Outstanding Experience !!! Very Cooperative Buyer.

claudia888:Very flexible and accommodating.


No comments:

Post a Comment