Monday, May 14, 2018

I will be your social media manager

I will be your social media manager












About:

As Social Media Manager who has handled several accounts impeccably, I will help you manage your accountdaily, weekly or on a monthly basis.

High Engagement and Post Reaches guaranteed

I also design quotes for $5/quote
I write one blog article for $5
Social Media Plan for your accounts is $10

I can conveniently use Hootsuite and Buffer to manage your accounts.

I Manage Social Media pages such FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, GOOGLE+, TUMBLR etc and my basic services ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

  • 2-3 HIGH ENGAGING POSTS DAILY( I CREATE POSTS MYSELF)
  • SCHEDULING POSTS
  • USE OF HIGH QUALITY IMAGES (I HAVE ACCESS TO PAID STOCK IMAGES)
  • INTERACT, REPLY COMMENTS AND DO FOLLOW UPS
  • USE TOP RELEVANT #HASHTAGS AND MENTIONS TO PROJECT YOUR MESSAGE AND RANK IN SOCIAL SEARCHES, FEEDS AND SEARCH ENGINE LISTING
  • GROW AND INCREASE YOUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LIKES AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS


OTHERS INCLUDES:

Wordpress management and fixing
Content writing, posting and editing
Fundraising Campaigns
Manage LinkedIn and increase connections
Pinterest pinning and creation of board

Feel FREE to inquire while you place your order.


Reviews


lisahpham:Excellent job and on time delivery. Thank you!!

susan_311:Your review is an assurance to other buyers. Thanks

danieltewes:good job, great seller, much experience

susan_311:Outstanding Experience!

williamhelman:AWESOME, thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment