Monday, May 14, 2018

I will surprise my buyers when I will deliver my best works with in just time..... + See More

I will surprise my buyers when I will deliver my best works with in just time..... + See More












About:

Because Business Card is not just any card; it is your first impression, business philosophy and a brief account of the wonders that you can do! In short, it represents you!

That is where I come into play! I am a Fiverr's offering various graphic designing services here. I will design your BUSINESS CARD 

Exclusive gig features:

  •     Complete custom design
  •     Vista Print or Moo proper print ready files formats
  •     Cutting / Bleed margin for printing added
  •     Unlimited revisions & money back guarantee.
  •     Quick delivery with FREE 3D Mockup
  •     100% Buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed


Also, provide:

    Logo / Stationery / Social Media
    Flyer / Poster / Brochures

Order now and Change your Identity with your new Business card

If you have any ask feel free and text me. Thanks to stay with my Gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment