Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will promote a kickstarter, indiegogo or crowdrise project

I will promote a kickstarter, indiegogo or crowdrise project












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">MotherStucker is YOUR Social Media Influencer & Brand Ambassador for 2017 bringing you the traffic you seek through my blog following as well as my unique position as a former Mrs. U.S. of A Globe.25 words written by you are included in this gig!  I reserve the right to edit text to my MOM voice ;) My current blog traffic info:
Page views per month: 49710 
Visitors per month: 45956 
Unique visitors per month: 25021
I look forward to working with you!
Ask me about "bundling" promotions together for MAXIMUM results!
See all my Gigs https://www.fiverr.com/motherstucker

Reviews


poeticjustice:Seller did as requested.

msgiannabrown:The posts were generated and I am anticipating a high ROI.

daniel7812:Quick response and did as was advertised.

jonnykli:Great work

johnhonochick:Gig delivered as promised. Unfortunately had no conversions from the campaign. But that shouldn't necessarily be a reflection on the gig. Sometimes things just don't convert.


No comments:

Post a Comment