Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will integrate unity ads chartboost ads and admob ads in unity game

I will integrate unity ads chartboost ads and admob ads in unity game












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will Integrate Admob and Unity ads in Your Unity Game.

I am also supporting ad integration via TeamViewer with Extra charges would apply.

I can add:
1) Banner ad
2) Smart banner
3) Interstitial Ad
4) Video Ads
5) Rewarded Video Ads

Requirements:
  1. Full unity source code
  2. You have ad ids of ads and also specify the position of ads.
  3. Unity Coding

Feel free to contact for any question, I’ll respond as fast as possible! 

Reviews


ahmedabidi:Good work man thx for your work

anjumrasheed:Thank you ahmedabidi Great experience Hope to work with you again.

cryptomarket:Outstanding experience! Very fast and very friendy!

anjumrasheed:outstanding experience hope to work with you if future.

yassinehamza06:Someone who hears from you what you are doing and what makes you happy to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment