Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will instagram shoutout to my 6000 fashion followers

I will instagram shoutout to my 6000 fashion followers












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

 I will promote your product, business, website, or instagram page to my 6000+ fashion followers on Instagram for 30 minutes. 

Heres a few facts about my Instagram page:

My audience is between the ages of 18-50

My account is fashion and style based and is growing daily. 

This is a Great way to get your item noticed by an audience, and get a boost intraffic.

How it works:

1. tell me what your looking to promote.

2. send me a pic or video.

3. write a short caption to post with the pic/video.

4. enjoy the traffic you receive :)

Reviews


jfeather223:I wanted to get my handmade feather accessories noticed. This is the best by far! I am so pleased and excited that I will buy again. I highly recommend this gig!!!

taravass:Pleasure to work with

jadkilani:instagram shoutout I like the Way you its Working \nBut I Have To make Onther Post Next Time THanks Alot

taravass:Lovely to work with

aemkai:Easy transaction and order was carried out as expected. Although the shout out did not yield any follower or landing visits which was by no means fault of seller. I will recommend and use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment