Monday, May 14, 2018

I will deliver a syndwire social media blast 200 high quality backlinks

I will deliver a syndwire social media blast 200 high quality backlinks












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">SEO is about social signals.  If you have a site, you need some quality backlinks pointing to your site.  I will provide 200+ social blasts for you for only $5!  This is a Fiverr exclusive!!
I will blast a link to your site.
A mix of Status updates and Bookmarks, including Twitter, Stumbleupon, Scoop.it, Pocket and more!!
When ordering, please include the link and any text (up to 140 characters) you want me to post.

***Note***
A Couple of bookmarking sites like Instapaper are personal sites, so when you receive the report, you will not be able to see those individual posts.

I can also create one blog post for an additional $10

Wait...There's more!!
I can post your blog entry on my PBN 
Six sites
Domain Authority of 20 +
One post on all six sites for $15!


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

Reviews


lukelmg:looks great

exoticdj:Thank you!!

intmktr:This was my 2nd order. Both have been as described. Will be back for more!

exoticdj:Thank you again!!

daser168:Great service!


No comments:

Post a Comment