Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will create your social media content calendar

I will create your social media content calendar












About:

Social media content can be difficult to keep track of because your business should ideally be posting a minimum of 3-5 times per week on each platform. It's easy to run out of content ideas and inspiration, and also to forget to incorporate upcoming seasonal events and holidays.

I'll create a content calendar with monthly, weekly, or semi-weekly topics for you to post about. Let me know about any discounts, seasonal sales, charity work, events, or other details you would like me to include in the calendar.

Reviews


picalison:So fast! A lot of good ideas. Thank you ;-)

christelhyden:Helped us quickly put together a really comprehensive social media calendar, including topics and channels we had never thought of pursuing!

nonprofitjenni:Super detailed instructions and great feedback!

arteyvida:Exactly what I needed - Thanks!

nonprofitjenni:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment