Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will promote your app or game on mass level

I will promote your app or game on mass level












About:

I will promote your new or existing app or game android or iOS on mass level all over the internet in front of Massive targeted users.

In this Gig:
I will promote your app or game on 7 apps and gaming forums
All forums will be related to apps and gaming.
After work completion i will send you full link report as a proof of my work.

NOTE: One gig is for one version so if you two version of your app then please buy this guy twice one for android version and one for iOS.

:)

Reviews


tabaza:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

glaucy:Fully met my expectations.

skyp_apppromob:Outstanding Experience!

axissy:He provided, but there are no actual leads. Not worth purchasing this gig, because it will not give you any real results.

tikmtest:There was some miscommunication in the beginning regarding the promotion but the seller was later able to fix the mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment