Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will promote your app through YouTube, Social Media and blogging to 100000+ users.

I will promote your app through YouTube, Social Media and blogging to 100000+ users.












About:

Why Should You Try This Gig

Do you want your app's rank to grow fast in the Play Store?
Do you want your app's important matrices to improve?
Do you want to scale your apps active user base fast?
Does your new app need quick boost and help getting visibility on the Play Store?
 
What Will I do

  • I will do app promotion in targeted Facebook groups, Google Plus groups, on my YouTube channel with more than 100K views and on very active and Reddit.
  • I will do keyword research and competitor research to create a lasting app promotion strategy for your app.  
  • I will do link building for your app to build its authority in the Google Play Store and improve it's rank.
  • I will do organic app marketing for your app. 


What Can You Expect  

  1. Your app will be in front of 100,000+ users, if 1% of them convert you can expect 1000 users for your app.
  2. Keyword Research and App Store Optimization will ensure your app rises in play store.
  3. High Authority Backlinks will ensure you are always ahead of your competitors in the play store and on Google. 


This App Marketing Gig is for Free Apps

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment