Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will send 5000 google requests for your website

I will send 5000 google requests for your website












About:

Google gives importance to the behavior of the users which make a search on his search engine.

A web site which will be chosen most of the time further to a keyword hit on Google, will be better positioned, this is a way of improving your SEO.

I am going to ask real users with unique IPs ( no spam ) to type a keyword which you will have chosen and to click only the search result where appears your web site.

-Duration of every visit: between 13 and 15 seconds of connection

- Option : country selection for IPs of requests / extra fast option not applicable / google.com routing preserved

Reviews


seasidemoving75:Great work! Thank you!

tameka33602:Great work

tameka33602:As promised one of a few sellers with actual delivery. I waited to confirm and yes I’m from page Baby and I will be back again

frankdarakhshan:Great work. Will hire again.

hanguyen873:So great to have the seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment