Friday, March 30, 2018

I will also advertise for you on my blog and Instagram

I will also advertise for you on my blog and Instagram












About:

“Tweet tweet” is the new “chirp chirp,” and everyone loves a shoutout from a VERIFIED Twitter account with over 17,000 engaged and loyal followers. With this gig, I’ll give you, your business, brand, service, or product a shoutout. 

Simply send me your business name, brand name, service, or product name in Tweet that is 140 characters or less and I’ll do the rest.

What’s more? Choose my premium Gig, and I’ll advertise for you on my blog and Instagram—that’s effective and cost-efficient content marketing and social media marketing, also known as a great business opportunity!

Reviews


revolvelabs:Fast response, delivered just what we needed!

vickilaketta:Thanks. You’re awesome

sixp8ck:Awesome service and Morissa went above and beyond expectations. Other than just great delivery of work it's always great to know who likes to help people. Thank you for the A+ service.

ralf81:Great job!

zacdanao:Easy to talk to. Highly recommended her gig!


No comments:

Post a Comment