Friday, March 30, 2018

I will promote your youtube video to my million followers

I will promote your youtube video to my million followers












About:

Please read complete gig description!

  •  promotion to million real and active tumblr followers
  •  increase in video views
  •  a chance to go viral
  •  provide you proof of work

Important!


What can you expect of this gig? It depends only of your niche and video quality. My followers are mostly teenagers so if they are your targeted audience this gig is for you. Majority of my visitors are from english spoken area. My blog is about love quotes and pets. Good music covers, make up and interesting videos can get much more. I can't guarantee likes, comments and subscribers. I don't share any kind of  referral stuff, apps etc. It's impossible to guarantee you exactly 10 or 1000 views. That stuff can only offer you sellers with fake accounts and you have no use of that. 


*Over 1500 orders created*

Reviews


ibrobot:goodddddddd

mamutfox:Thank you!

dvawnwilliams:nice work.

mamutfox:Thank you :)

john_kratz:Awesome! great gig!


No comments:

Post a Comment