Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do this and that, my work will pr + See More

I will do this and that, my work will pr + See More












About:

I will provide Meta Description to improve your ranking and click throughs. Meta description is the summary of page content in about 155 characters.Optimizing it is an important aspect for On page  SEO  as search engines like Google show them when a phrase searched for is within the description.So a better description will create high click through rate thereby improving your ranking. It should be unique,structured having focused keywords leading to call to action.
So if you are in need of better meta  description for your site pages then order now !

Note :Uploading of meta tags shall be done on payment of extra charges.
Please consult with me before placing the order.
Specialized for Yoga website pages as written content for many of them.
                                                                                                       

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment