Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will optimize full 9 pages of your website.

I will optimize full 9 pages of your website.












About:

Do you need on-page SEO optimizations for your web page?

This gig provides all the optimization in single. I will send all optimization for your web pages below $100
I only use "White Hat" technique for Search Engine Optimization. Below are some techniques I will do for your website.
Suggestions include:
  • H1, H2
  • Title Tag (Meta)
  • Page Title
  • Meta Description
  • Broken Links
  • 301 Redirects
  • Social links 
  • Interlinking 
  • Alt image tags
  • Meta keywords
  • Canonical tags
  • Website Speed
  • URL suggestion

You get a Doc document with all the optimization listed. These are for developers or you to implement yourself. If you want me to implement it will cost you extra charges.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment