Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design mailchimp template, sign up form and landing page

I will design mailchimp template, sign up form and landing page












About:

Hi, welcome in!

So, in this gig, you will get a complete email technical support. I will create the contact list, design custom and nice looking sign up form or, landing page. Then uploading your email contact lists, designing Mailchimp email template then finally running your campaign with MailChimp.

So, at a glance what you get from this gig?

Basic gig:

  • I will design ONE custom MailChimp TEMPLATE.
  • Upload the template to your MailChimp.
  • Deliver source code amp; Fix any bug in your template.
  • Check for spam test And UNLIMITED REVISIONS.


Standard gig:

  • Including all of the basic gig.
  • Also a custom, professional sign up form/landing page.
  • Set up the sign-up form to your contact list in MailChimp.
  • Redesign or, customize your previous sign up form.
  • Create any list segment if needed.


Premium gig:

  • Including all of the standard gig.
  • I will set up your MailChimp email campaign.
  • Create a custom email header banner if needed.
  • Custom HTML section creating to fix layout problem.
  • Campaign scheduling to send on a fixed time.
  • Track the results to show you the report.

Choose any package and order, or you can contact me before if you need any further clarification.
Thank you

Reviews


afunnygal:Great experience! Wonderful communicator and fast turnaround time. I’ll definitely use this seller again.

salimreza432:I am very pleased. Thank you.

robertlord482:Did exactly what I needed. Communicated with me, and delivered a fantastic product!

salimreza432:Thank you so much.

jensenscottie:Always a pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment