Monday, September 3, 2018

I will create comprehensive copywriting for your website

I will create comprehensive copywriting for your website












About:

Successful Websites Have Great Copywriting!


Your website copywriting matters. A lot. In fact, it’s often the biggest difference between sites that bring their companies business, and those that just sit there and do nothing.


What I’ll do for you: 

I’ll write you exceptional web copy that makes your company stand out. I’ll engage your readers, clearly explain your company’s services and/or products, and get readers to take action. In short, I will make your readers think “yes, this is exactly what I was looking for”. Because that’s the point of your website, right?

 

Here’s what else my copywriting services offer you:

  • REAL SEO: My website copywriting will help you rank better (I practice what I preach – I rank very highly for several very competitive keywords.)
  • A flowing site that makes sense –A site that makes sense and presents information clearly is always desirable. 
  • A site that sells
  • The (big) little things – Headlines, subheadings, bullet points, blurbs, etc… that’s all part of my service.


Ready for some great website copywriting?


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment