Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will design 50 real estate quotes with your logo

I will design 50 real estate quotes with your logo












About:

Looking for Real Estate Image Quotes?


Hi! Adrian here, Top Rated Seller and the #1 Social Media Quotes Designer on Fiverr with more than 8400 Happy Customers in the last 4 years.

I have 3 Packages of Real Estate Quotes - the PREMIUM pack comes with 2 Bonuses (quotes spreadsheet + real estate hashtags).

MAIN FEATURES

1. LOGO / Website added on the quotes for FREE for a better branding (optional)

2. I use 100% Safe Royalty Free Images

3. I design each quote - using my services you will differentiate your Brand from other Brands that use the same downloaded Quotes from the Web

4. I DO NOT deliver the same designs to all my customers - This is the most important aspect and what makes my services unique.

5. I cover all the major Social Media Networks and I design the quotes according to each of their size requirement - no more cropped or resized images!

6. Less than 24h Delivery


IMPORTANT! This is just a launch offer. In 7 hours the prices will increase with $20!

ORDER NOW & I will be happy to work with you right away!

P.S. Click on the Favorite button (small red heart) to save this gig.

Reviews


ruskie710:He did a great job!!

stepanadrian:Great experience! Thank you!

idiegocalle:hell yeah , fast just what I was looking for..

stepanadrian:Thank you very much! Happy to help!

childreth:I wanted something to post on Facebook. It looked interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment