Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will give 1m web traffic

I will give 1m web traffic












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will drive 1m web traffic.

- I provide also a Google Analytics URL (goo.gl) where you can find total traffic, countries.
- Visitors from unique IPs.

Reviews


dannydavidraj:Seller Cheated me i gig 10 $ not even 1000 people traffic i got for my site , He i Giving his own analytics , he Promised me 100000 but not Even 1000 views i got for my site Traffic i Got , I Placed oder within on day he Completed in driving the Traffic be safe Not recommonding you People Experineced

markanto226:You don’t know about traffics

dabu33:thanks nice work

markanto226:Thanks you sir

mauriceb28j:Nice seller and very communicative but I did not see any difference in my traffic for my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment