Friday, June 29, 2018

I will deliver 30 custom email subject lines that work

I will deliver 30 custom email subject lines that work












About:

WHAT I've Got For You...

A Swipe File of Email Subject Lines That Work - 30 to 150 custom email subject lines targeted to YOUR email content.

WHY You Need This Custom Swipe File...

It's a proven marketing fact - the subject line you choose has a dramatic impact on your email open rate. 

So don't leave it to chance!

Use a well crafted subject line from this swipe file, customized to the content of your product, offer, niche or market, and explode your open rate...

Get Your Email Opened By The People Who Need To Read Your Message!

HOW You Get Your Custom Swipe File...

  1. You answer 7 simple questions providing content information about your product, offer, niche or market.
  2. I customize your swipe file by using your answers to create email subject lines that match the content category(s) you choose.

150+ Customized Email Subject Lines...What's the Catch?

There is no catch... 

If you purchase this gig, I'll be delighted...

If you don't, I won't be offended...

But believe me, I've been where you are...

And I'm committed to helping make your email marketing life easier and more productive by providing you a custom swipe file of email subject lines that work!

Reviews


karenkujinga:Seller helped to achieve my goals.

scriptwriter06:Glad I could help. :)\r\n\r\nBest of luck in your marketing efforts!!

gd7733:Excellent \u0026 On Time

scriptwriter06:Thanks for letting me serve you. Best of Luck!!

lefutur:Very Straightforward, right on target


No comments:

Post a Comment