Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create and manage your facebook business page

I will create and manage your facebook business page












About:

I will setup AND manage your Facebook business page!

Are you looking for a trusted social media manager?
I am here! 

Nowadays, to grow your business and have a great online reputation os social media management you should use social madia marketing. 

I will 100% curated design social media post and give you tips on Facebook promotion and Facebook ads along the way. 

This will be done by:

  • Scheduling posts, 
  • Daily posting
  • High curated content writing
  • Creating a Facebook cover
  • Reviewing analytics
  • Trending Hashtags 
  • Engagement with customers 
  • Optimizing Facebook advertising


  • Extra fast delivery
  • 100% professional 

For more:
-Instagram marketing,
-Pinterest
-Twitter marketing
-
(Check other gigs, I can make a special offer if you want to include one of these services too.)

I will create and manage well established professional pages.
I will also provide constructions and some free tips regarding page management.

Bonus?
Why don't you find out for yourself... :)

Let's make it happen! (here at Fiverr.com) 

NOTE: Please feel free to ask me about anything before placing an order!



Reviews


leggsdi:great job

anisocialmarket:Thank you for your order :)

sandro12:Good work thank you so much

anisocialmarket:Thank you for trusting my service, pleasure was all mine :)

ibiswas13:Satisfyed customer. will continue to use this service


1 comment:

  1. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. B2B Email Marketing List

    ReplyDelete