Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your social media manager

I will be your social media manager












About:

If you wish to stay focused on what you do best: your products/services, I offer a social media management service that includes:

My services include:

I divide the social media campaigns into following phases.

Phase 1: Understanding your business

Phase 2: Setting objectives and goals

Phase 3: Finding the right target audience

Phase 4: Approaching audience with persuasive content

Phase 5: Monitor performance and continuous improvement
Gathering relevant audience which can become potential clients is most appealing to me. I love to build positive links online and increasing reputation for any business.

Phase 6 : Implementation Process
- Posting content (Graphics, Blogs, Articles, Videos, Motivation, Sales post) on daily basis
- Increasing likes and followers
- Responding to queries/comments on social media

Phase 7 : Paid Ads (Targeted Audience)
Paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Paid Ads will be designed and managed by me including custom audience

Phase 8 : Reporting :
I will provide you weekly status and monthly reports with all analytics and results

Thanks in advance.

Reviews


barkavenuecbd:Repeat customer

babulpanna:This girl is the real deal. Great updates, delivered on time, exactly the way they were requested. Love working with people like this!

iamsaifurrahman:I'm glad you love my work. Waiting for your future projects :)

the_marketninja:Wonderful posts love this gig, Very professional and Excellent communication with high quality work. Highly recommended. Thank you!!

iamsaifurrahman:Thanks for your honest opinion and waiting for your future projects


No comments:

Post a Comment