Monday, June 25, 2018

I will dripfeed 1000 backlinks daily to your youtube video for 60 days

I will dripfeed 1000 backlinks daily to your youtube video for 60 days












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Level 2 Seller, Available 7 days per week!

✔️✔️✔️ Dripfeed SEO for YouTube Videos, Channels, Pages, or Playlists

I will create and drip feed over 1000 links to your video per day for 60 days for great long-term YouTube and Google ranking. These are safe HQ links, perfect for ranking YT pages.

  • Over 1000 backlinks per day
  • Create backlinks every day for 60 days
  • Great for long term video ranking
  • Over 60,000+ backlinks total
  • Always Over-Deliver
  • Receive a full report upon completion
  • Start creating links within 24 hours
  • Proven SEO strategy with thousands of clients
  • Works in any language and any country
  • 6 Dedicated servers running 24/7
  • Custom private programs and scripts coded by myself, which no one else has access to for the best ranking
  • Privately scraped exclusive link lists which are only used for this service
  • Only on Fiverr!

✅ BONUS: Free basic indexing/pinging with every order ✅

---

Please send me a message if you have any questions.

Many thanks,
Paul

Reviews


sjain7:The order is ongoing. I have no doubt that he will do a great job. His communication skills are amazing.

predicol:The seller did not deliver as promised. The video does not have the backlinks of the offer\n

pbiswell:That's not true, the backlinks are still being created daily. The offer promises 60 days of backlinks. If you had asked me for a partial list before this then I would have happily sent you the file. If this is about indexing then that's a slow process, which I would have also helped with if need be.

sjain7:Vert timely done. As explained to me, it will take about two weeks for everything to have an effect and for results to show.

dannypb32:Video needed to be promoted and the gig provided by the seller boosts its reach. .


No comments:

Post a Comment