Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create professional and high quality animated video

I will create professional and high quality animated video












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking a tips for boost your sale..
video animation is best way engage your audience to take action.

Meet our Team..

Our team very experienced and specialized in whiteboard explainer videos.We offer high quality video with quick turnaround time and boost your sale.

What you get from my service.

1) AWESOME whiteboard video 
2) 1080HD video
3) Royality Free Background music
4) Male and Female Voice Over
5) Accents Available : 
6) American, British, Australian, French, Spanish
7) $10 extra for British, Australian,French, Spanish voice
UNLIMITED REVISIONS till you're happy! (Note that I DO NOT offer free revisions for errors in the voice over script.)

Basic package: $10
90 words script + 60 sec video + free loyal big music + hd 1080p file

Unlimited Revisions is not applicable on script writing and voice over.

So what are you waiting for...!! Get Started Your Order TODAY...!!!


Reviews


trenacejosiah:Worked on it until it was perfect!

animation977:thank you

boogiedoll:I requested for a version of the previous work without the subtitle and the seller was very responsive and helpful despite the \

animation977:thank you

jayviernes:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment