Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will guest post on 10 high authority websites

I will guest post on 10 high authority websites












About:

Passion fuels my work. I’m an inbound marketing strategist who specializes in developing content that’s optimized for the web, using industry best practices. I have over six years of digital marketing experience and truly enjoy helping my client’s business grow. I have expertise in using an array of Content Management Systems, including HubSpot, Umbraco, and WordPress and enjoy using these tools.

 I have expertise in the inbound marketing methodology and immerse myself in everything HubSpot - from the content they produce to the innovation in their tools, I am always learning. I am up-to-date with HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing and Agency certifications.

 For my clients, I typically manage all aspects of inbound marketing. I have extensive experience in HubSpot’s tool for blogging, pillar post creation, email marketing, social media planning, lead scoring and overall strategy.

 Outside of inbound marketing, I use SEO tools to track important KPIs, including average time spent on site, domain authority, organic traffic, backlinks and keyword progression. The tools I have proficiency in for SEO tracking include Moz, Oz Content, Google Analytics, SEMrush, and BuzzSumo.

Reviews


smileandgrow:Great job and support

grandsumi:Outstanding Experience!

ajjaykumar:Good work....

grandsumi:thank you

ajjaykumar:Great work.. will hire you again for next work.


1 comment: