Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will provide a list of relevant keywords

I will provide a list of relevant keywords












About:

Not getting enough sales and traffic to your Amazon listing? It's because 99% of the sellers don't have enough or using the right keywords so customers can find their product.
 
Key word research is the most important process when you are launching your product. It is extremely important for you to launch your product with the most relevant Key-words so that it will show up when customers start searching for it.

What will you get from this Gig?

I will provide the following keyword results:

  • Keywords
  • Priority Score
  • Relevancy Score
  • Exact Search Volume
  • Broad Search Volume
  • Opportunity Score
  • Search Trend
  • Suggested CPC Bid
  • Dominant Categories
 
Why use my service?

I don't take any key-words from Google tools as many others do. Keyword data is coming directly from Amazon that customers are using to buy products.

  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Money Back Guarantee
 
So how does this gig work?

Order the gig, send me your keys search term, product link, or ASIN and I will analyze your competitors.

Reviews


kairat1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

diana_think:Excellent and super fast. I'm really impressed Gary

patriciabohl:thanks a lot Gary, delivered on time and on quality! Very useful data!

kairat1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

diana_think:Excellent and super fast. I'm really impressed Gary


No comments:

Post a Comment