Monday, September 3, 2018

I will use my proven youtube backlink ranking service using gsa search engine ranker

I will use my proven youtube backlink ranking service using gsa search engine ranker












About:

UPDATED FOR 2018! ...NOW EVEN BETTER


I will give you over 2000 backlinks from a variety of sources to rank your YouTube video. If you are looking for YouTube Backlinks and to rank your videos you need to try this gig! 


I use GSA Search Engine Ranker and have had amazing results ranking my own videos with GSA so I decided I would offer it as a gig over at Fiverr to help others rank their Videos.


You will get mixture of links from;

  • Article directories
  • Blog comments
  • Directories
  • Forums
  • Image comments
  • Microblogs
  • Pingbacks
  • Social bookmarks
  • Social networks
  • Trackbacks
  • Video submissions
  • Web 2.0
  • Wikis


Your Video Embeds (Where Possible) ..wow


PLUS I will also use a mix of generic keywords, a % of spelling errors, a % of naked URLs, URL variations, upper and lowercase to make the whole process look more natural. 


I will scrape and spin a keyword related article for you using Kontent Machine

★★★ 1  URL only

★★★ Up to 10 Anchor Text Keywords (I recommend providing 3)


Full Excel report given on completion 


You want to rank your You-Tube Videos? YOU NEED THIS GIG

Any questions shoot me over a message!

Reviews


brockdouglas:Very thourough explination of services and communicated very well. Best expeirience on fiverr to date.

xmorphmanx:That's great to hear I really appreciate the feedback - Cheers!

biyayaforro:Thank you!

xmorphmanx:No worries - thank you for the review!

biyayaforro:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment