Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design an outstanding mailchimp newsletter template

I will design an outstanding mailchimp newsletter template












About:

***Please message me before requesting my gig. I work on one project at a time so that my client has my undivided attention. Thank you!***

I want to design a newsletter template for your audience! 

MailChimp has become a very popular email marketing platform and therefore an essential tool in growing your business.

However, you need an eye-catching design to keep your readers interested and that's where I come in.

With my professional background in photojournalism and experience in creating newsletters, I can produce results that keep engagement and continued growth.

My services include:

  • High-quality, editable template
  • Responsive design
  • Extra-fast delivery
  • Social media link-up
  • 3 bug fixes
  • Source file

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will promptly reply.

Thank you,
Bikash Das

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment