Monday, September 3, 2018

I will write short and effective email marketing content

I will write short and effective email marketing content












About:

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Effective email marketing is solely based on how much the email can convince the readers in a short while. Also referred to as 'sell the click', it must convince the reader to click the link embedded in the email. It also stimulates the interest of the reader about the goods/services being marketed in the email, before they log on to your website to do the purchase.
I have learnt and understand what business and marketing advertisement entails and I will use this knowledge to provide a marketing content.  
Hire the service of a professional and promote your business through email marketing.
Please check the Gig Pricing and select the plan that fits your requirement.

My work is unique, not just because I know the right words to use to make sure information is passed across to the readers of the brochure, flyer, email and postcard with the right blend of professionalism and humor but because I use information provided by the buyer as a starting point and build around this to make an holistic content.

THIS GIG IS FOR WRITING THE CONTENT OF THE EMAIL, NOT FOR DESIGNING.
You can contact me before placing an order.
 
Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    email template builder

    ReplyDelete